Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thankstaking Day

Today is Thankstaking day in Krampusverse. This is when the Krampus practices his taking of your children that are barkingly bad all year. Which is probably most of them, I'm sure. Don't worry, the children that are depicted in the sketch are practice dummies.
At my age of 37 I'd rather receive a visit from a skinny, hairy creature with horns than an obese, white-haired, overgrown child who smells like milk and baked goods. I hope I haven't offended. This is, after all, a pro-krampus site.
That said, in celebration of Black Friday tomorrow, I am selling Krampus Kards with a 30% discount from now until midnight tomorrow. So, hopefully, I will continue the Thanksgiving by taking your money. Happy Thankstaking Day!
Be good for goodness sake.

No comments:

Post a Comment